Thursday, September 3, 2015

Kyle | Firefighter | Hunks and Ladders Calendar | USMC


Meet Kyle.





Firefighter.

Marine.

Father.

Hunk.




Several weeks ago, my buddy Sean Lucas, reached out for creative input on this little charity calendar project he was working on called the Hunks and Ladders Calendar.  Being the altruistic and giving person that I am, immediately volunteered to photograph all 15 months of handsome models.  Alas, Lucas is not quite as giving and would only give me a chance to photograph one month, July.  So I met Kyle for a short session, charmed the shirt off of him in ten minutes (39 years old, married with 3 kids but I still got it!) and together we created some good images.  




We must have done something right because Lucas chose one for the calendar.  You'll have to buy the calendar to see it, but in meanwhile, here's a few of my favorite images that didn't make the cut.  I think they're a blend of subtle sexiness and confidence and a celebration of an American hero.  

Firefighters serve with P.R.I.D.E. without reservation.

Pride.
Respect.
Integrity.
Dedication.
Empathy.
    






You can see the image of Kyle selected for the MVR 2016 Hunks and Ladder Calendar when it officially goes on sale tomorrow at


Friday, September 4th at 6:00 p.m.

Proceeds to benefit:



No comments:

Post a Comment