Friday, March 31, 2017

Laura & Ryan | Beavercreek Engagement Session

I met the lovely Miss Laura a few years ago when my then 10 year old daughter began dance lessons with her.  She is a kind, gentle, thoughtful and inspiring teacher, and my daughter blossomed under her instruction.  I've always admired the natural, easy way that Laura teaches, and I was thrilled when she approached me about engagement and wedding photography.  I mean, helloooo... not only is she funny, sweet and smart, but she's got those Grace Kelly sort of good looks.  Yeah, I'm down with that.

Then there's her fiance Ryan.  He's a little reserved, but sharp and quick-witted and hunky ... but he doesn't get that he's hunky which makes him even more adorable.  The two of them giggle and melt when they look at each other which makes me so damn happy for Laura.

Still, the neatest part of being the one chosen to document their love story is this story that Laura told me.  During their courtship, she visited Ryan's parents house in northern Ohio.  There on the fridge was a snapshot of Ryan coaching a youth soccer team several years ago.  As she studied that photo of the man she would marry, one particular freckled face caught her attention.

Her student and my daughter.

Yep.  They both taught my daughter.

I knew then I had to tell their love story.



















No comments:

Post a Comment