Friday, May 12, 2017

Statira & Chris | Kettering Polen Farm Wedding






When I met with Chris and Statira, I was immediately drawn to their down-to-earth, genuine demeanor.  As self-professed nerds, their plans for a Harry Potter themed wedding sounded fun, and admittedly, I was intrigued by the table centerpieces designs and their vision.  The thing that got me was the way that Chris looks at Statira and the words of love that Statira used to describe him.  I thought to myself, I want to photograph that feeling.







I.  Want. This. Ring.







































I'm not saying I dislike my wedding ring.
I'm just saying my right hand is bare.




Kettering Mayor Don Patterson officiating the ceremony and dressing the part.





That moment when Mama thinks, "It went by so fast."




















































A glue gun, a little imagination and a determined bride and Viola!  Harry Potter Cake Topper






 Wedding Party:  "You should have a shot."
Me:  "Well, if you insist... Also, I'm gonna need to photograph those bottles."










They decided to skip the traditional DJ and dancing.  It was an awesome idea!  The bride & groom could actually visit and socialize with their guests without having to excuse themselves for the next item on the itinerary.  Brilliant!






This little girl was in awe of the "princess".






 Chris & Statira, thank you for trusting me with your wedding memories.  You are both kind, genuine and warm people.  Meeting you both and spending the day with your lovely friends and families is the reason that I love my job.  Wishing you many years of happiness!  
xoxo Val 




Venue: Polen Farm
Gown: Gold "Snow White" Disney Fairytale Wedding Dress by Alfred Angelo
Hair/MUA:  Pinned Up LTD
Catering: City BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment